Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Queue - Posting Changes Not Appearing

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently implementing RF in our warehouse.

I have a problem with regards to posting changes - I cannot get them to appear in a queue. Every time I create a posting change TO, it does not adopt the queue (LTAK - QUEUE) as defined in customising, so therefore does not appear in the RF monitor.

We do have a strange set up....in that we use a QM posting change as part of our goods in process, so it may be something to do with that.

It may help if someone could explain how posting changes are handled within a normal RF environment. What are they typically used for and how would the queue assignment be configured?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Guy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please maintain your queue name & transaction type "U" in the configuration "Assign areas and activities to queues"

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

In you RF queue configuration (Assign areas and activities to queues), do you have a queue defined with Transfer Type (V_T346L-TRART) set as "U"? If yes, check the source/destination storage type/storage section are maintained correctly. If all posting change TO go to the same queue in your warehouse, better set "***" for all these four fields.

Hope it helps.

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I do have entries against transfer type 'U'.

May I ask which screen control setting should be used? I have tried 'Preparation screen for placement into stock' - I can't get any TOs to appear with this setting.

However, when I use ' Single item screen' I can at least get an entry in the RF monitor, although I can't make any queue differentiation.

I think this issue may be of our own making, as we are effectively using posting changes to perform putaway -- I presume normally posting change TOs would not be moving stock from one place to another?

Regards

Guy

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it is "'Preparation screen for placement into stock". Please check all your config,

Regards,

Prashant