cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAGE DECISION POP UP SCREEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

when ever an usage decision is made , a pop is sceen " Evaluate the no valuated characteristics" I got to click on YES or NO to continue further.

Is this part of standard config setting where i can go and remove it so that i dont see the pop up any more

or

Is this part of work flow or custom development.

Thanks in advance

Nithi A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

a pop is sceen " Evaluate the no valuated characteristics

If you do not want to do Result recording then go to QM view >select inspection type>remove tick og check char

this msg will not appear.

or

valuste all char ( status :5)

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

a pop is sceen " Evaluate the no valuated characteristics

If you do not want to do Result recording then go to QM view >select inspection type>remove tick og check char

this msg will not appear.

or

valuste all char ( status :5)

Regards

Sujit

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> when ever an usage decision is made , a pop is sceen " Evaluate the no valuated characteristics" I got to click on YES or NO to continue further.

>

> Is this part of standard config setting where i can go and remove it so that i dont see the pop up any more

>

> or

>

> Is this part of work flow or custom development.

No this pop-up is not part of work flow.

You are getting this message because you have not done valuation/ RR for all MIC. Few MIC are still there for lot without valuation.

To avoid message during UD just make sure you have done RR & valuation for MIC of lot. All MIC are closed with status 5 in lot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nehal

Thanks a lot for your response.

In my case a lot normally has almost 100 characteristics. But mostly only 35 characteristics values are entered / calculated. So i cannot enter values for all these characterisitcs.

So given the case how can i avoid that pop up from coming when i do my UD, even if most of the characteristics does not have a status 5.

Thanks.

nithi

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is the case then as suggested by Sujit, just remove check box from QM view of material master --> Inspection type.

This one also serve your purpose.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you remove the required characteristic tick in the master inspection characteristic then you will not get this pop up message

during Usage Decision.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithi,

As per your requirement the 35 operations that you are testing you can set to a required characteristic within the control indicators for the MIC, the other operations that you do not require to enter results you can set these as optional characteristics within you control indicators. This should prevent the pop up screen.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

I tried that too, but it did not work. The reason why this pop up comes is because , when ever i make a UD and save in QA11 SAP copies results from inspection lot lot to Batch.

so please let me know is this somethin to do with batch.