cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove quality stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we currently have stock in quality inspection, but no inspection lots. I've tried to manually create an inspection lot (QA01) and then in QA11 release this stock to unrestricted. So far, I have not been able to move anything from quality stock. Inspection lot origin is 05.

Are there any specific settings I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't remove excising QI stock with creating manual inspection lot.

First check in QA32 any inspection lot there for material with status "SPRQ - Quantity posting required". If yes then go in stock posting tab of lot & do it. Your QI stock will move to UNR.

If no lot with SPRQ status then you can do with t-code: MB1B, mov. type 321 enter QI qty of material here & execute t-code. QI stock will come to UNR.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lars

If you have stocks in Quality Inspection, and no open Inspection lot, you should try to use QVM2 "Inspection lots with open quantities".

If that does not solve you problem there could be another issue. Occasionally a bug appears in SAP, that gives inconsistencies between QM- and WM stock. SAP has made a report for fixing such incidents: ZQEVAC20 . Run this report in SE38, and see if you get any hits. It will not do any harm.

Good luck

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan Erik,

thanks for your input.

QVM2 could most likely do the trick for me, but now I'm having problems assigning lot quantity to the inspection lot. I guess I need the inspection lot in status SPRQ, but all I get is REL and CALC.

When I do the usage decision, no postings are done.

Any ideas¨?

/Lars

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> QVM2 could most likely do the trick for me, but now I'm having problems assigning lot quantity to the inspection lot. I guess I need the inspection lot in status SPRQ, but all I get is REL and CALC.

Please understand excisting QI qty you can't assign to manual created insp lot or in other words manual created lot will not get SPRQ status.

If you don't have any lot with status SPRQ that means you can do stock posting with 321 movement tupe with t-code MB1B. During this transaction if you get error message like inventory posting possible in QM only, in this case you can remove qty with cycle/ inventory posting t-code (MI01/ MI04/ MI07).

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like running inventory count only updates stock in unrestricted use. My quality stock is not removed when I use MI01/MI04/MI07.

Could of course be that there are special processes for running inventory count at quality stock......

Br,

Lars