cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS Java autzorization: activity description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anyone know a document describing the different security roles (also known as activities) used for authorization on AS Java side. For example the Application/Service "com.sap.xi.repository" with the value "configure"?

Thanks,

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks pretty much like Role Maintenance in ABAP Stack. What I need is a description of the security roles in AS JAVA, for example for the authorization check in ID or ESR.

Thanks anyway,

Mane

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't find any information regarding my request on this wiki. Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Manfred

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Go to - http://xxx:port/index.html

--User management

-- Enter your ID and search, Assigned Roles, The right side select the UME database..where you find all the roles of JAVA.

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right at this point the problem starts. I know which roles are assigned, for example "com.sap.xi.repository" with the value "configure". But I don't know what this means, so which objects in repository can be "configured". As far as I know this is only encapsulated in the application, so in the example within the web start application for the repository. That't why I think there should be a documentation by SAP telling which actions are possible with the various roles.

Thanks,

Manfred