cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Post Goods Issue after Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have a business requirement where we need to process the PGI once the invoicing is complete.

I would like to know , as to what settings / changes we need to make in copying requirements from Delivery -> Billing to achieve the above mentioned requirement.

I will really appreciate your views on the same.

Thanks in advance,

- Julie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julie,

Already few members have answered how to do the reqt.

BUt......

We are functional consultant .. Accounting principles doesn't allow this i.e w/o pgi billing has to be done. i.e AR w/o valuation being affectied is a violation of accounting laws.

Frankly speaking, if billing /invoice has to be given tehn proforma may be created and then print has to be given to customer . This shuld fulfill teh reqts.

But hitting accounting entreis @ billing w/o PGi is audit's delight||||

Award points if helpful as points collection awards through SAP goes to welfare of some of the poorest regions of the world

regards

This is also against the forum rules; please dont ask for p o i n t s for whatever reason

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 28, 2009 7:20 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloo Friend,

Goto the Transaction code VTFL which is the copy control setting from DELIVERY to BILLING and choose your documents

Click on the Item in the control tab and select your item category and then in the COPY REQUIREMENTS maintain the value as 011 which means Billing with out PGI.

System will allow you to do Billing with out PGI. Once Billing was done you can create PGI .

Hope it is the way you can achieve your requirement.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Santosh for your response.

My only question is if I want to implement only for a particular Sales Area, how to proceed with 011 requirement.

Any suggestions ?

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julie,

You can have your ABAPer create a new routine which may be having code from routine 4 for all sales org which do require GI before billing and code of routine 11 for all sales orgs which need billing wihout GI. Please

Thus a new VOFM routine from name space 600 t0 999 can be created for Billing Area.

Please let me know if this helps

Regards

Harpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need create a new rutine in the transaction VOFM go to Copying requirements - Billing Documents

For example:

I create the next rutine:

*----

• Check Reference delivery header *

*----

*----

• FORM BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_603 *

*----

• The following work areas are available: *

• LIKP - Reference delivery document header *

• LIPS - Reference delivery item *

*----

*{ INSERT D01K906718 1

*----

*} INSERT

FORM BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_603.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

CHECK : ANALYZE_MODE IS INITIAL.

• Billing block

IF LIKP-FAKSK NE SPACE.

IF TVFSP-FAKSP NE LIKP-FAKSK OR TVFSP-FKART NE TVFK-FKART.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM TVFSP WHERE FAKSP = LIKP-FAKSK

AND FKART = TVFK-FKART.

ENDIF.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '014' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDIF.

• Billing status

IF VBUK-FKSTK = ' '.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN_ALLG

USING likP-VBELN '000000' 'VF' 'I' '016'

SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

• Billing status

IF VBUK-FKSTK = 'C'.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '017' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

*{ INSERT D01K906718 5

• Validación para entrega con picking completo

• Se crea mensaje 223 en clase de mensaje VF

IF NOT ( VBUK-KOSTK = 'C' OR VBUK-KOSTK = ' ' ) .

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '223' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

*} INSERT

• Goods movement status

*{ DELETE D01K900913 3

• IF VBUK-WBSTK NA ' C'.

• PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '066' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

• SY-SUBRC = 4.

• EXIT.

• ENDIF.

*} DELETE

• Incompletion status for billing header

IF VBUK-UVFAK NA ' C'.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '069' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

• Overall incompletion status for billing document

IF VBUK-UVFAS NA ' C'.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '069' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

• POD-Status

*{ DELETE D01K900913 4

• IF VBUK-PDSTK NA ' C'.

• PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '197' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

• SY-SUBRC = 4.

• EXIT.

• ENDIF.

*} DELETE

*} INSERT

ENDFORM. "BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_603

*eject

In this code, you can see that disables Goods movement status.

you must be careful, it's best to validate the status of complete picking for example, or any other required validation in the process

Mauricio Urrea

Edited by: murreaos on Aug 26, 2009 11:10 PM

Edited by: murreaos on Aug 26, 2009 11:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the new sales document type, delivery document type, billing document type by copying the standard one.

Now in the copy control maintain requirement 011 for the delivery to billing in the VTFL.

Now assign your sales document type to those sales area only for which you want this process should happen.

Try out this process and let me know the result.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the same business requirement where we need to process the picking, packing and PGI once the invoicing is complete.

We have customized as you say but we can not do the picking, packing and posting after the invoice cration. Do you know if we need to customize something else?

The delivery need any special customizing?

Thanks in advanced

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have changed copying requirements to "011" -

if yes, then you can very well perform picking / packing & PGI, after creating invoice.

But i dont think its feasible, because once Invoice is done. At the time of PGI, there could be chance of increasing / decreasing in qtty.

If you really need, then you have to change the delivery qtty property from editable mode to display mode. ( you can use SHDO transaction)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

We do not understand what we should do.

The thing is that we have customized as you say (we are using the 11 routine) but when we try to post the delivery the following error appears "Delivery is already fully invoiced".

The transaction you said "SHOD" doesn´t work... is SHOD typing Ok?

Other important thing is that we are working with batches. We also try filling the filed "Batch" and doing that we can do the picking, packing and posting after the invoice creation but we NEED to do the billing before we filled the batches, picking, packing, and posting.

What do you think we could do?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all,

Welcome to SDN.

I am sorry for providing incorrect transaction, its typo error. Tcode: SHD0( 0= zero)

The thing is that we have customized as you say (we are using the 11 routine) but when we try to post the delivery the following error appears "Delivery is already fully invoiced".

Check the delivery document flow, seems invoice is already done for this delivery.

+Other important thing is that we are working with batches. We also try filling the filed "Batch" and doing that we can do the picking, packing and posting after the invoice creation but we NEED to do the billing before we filled the batches, picking, packing, and posting.+

I have not tested with batches, but my assumption it will work even if you make the delivery qtty in display mode. Test & revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, thanks for the welcome and for the help!

Thanks for the transaction but we already have that filed in display mode. After we created the invoice, the qtty field appears in display mode.

Check the delivery document flow, seems invoice is already done for this delivery. --> Yes, we checked that and the invoice is ok.

Other important thing is that we are working with batches. We also try filling the filed "Batch" and doing that we can do the picking, packing and posting after the invoice creation but we NEED to do the billing before we filled the batches, picking, packing, and posting.

+I have not tested with batches, but my assumption it will work even if you make the delivery qtty in display mode. Test & revert... We have to complete the batch field before we create the invoice otherwise we can´t do the picking packing and posting.

Any other suggestion?