cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Rows in Footer's part of table

Former Member
0 Kudos

H i all of you

I'm looking for a way to display multiple rows in a footer (which is repeated on every pages) based upon an internal table.

Have you ever try to do this ?

Brice

Configuration : ADS 8.1

Edited by: Brice VINCENT on Aug 26, 2009 5:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can actually change the cell to a subform and then you can create multiple lines in footer. IF you add multiple footer rows then only 1 of them can be displayed on subsequent pages.

The subform u create can be flowed or positioned depending upon ur requirement ? What kind of data do u need to show in those multiple footer rows ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kshitijsaxena,

I have to display the list of currencies and with a javascript, i calculate the sum of each currencies.

This list of currencies is bound with an internal table and is displayed on each page.

Is it clear enough ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you want to display sum in multiple lines in footer or do u want to display entire table in footer ??? IF you dont have to display a table in footer then u can change the cell type of footer to subform and then create cells in that subform.

this code will give u the sum of fields on that page.

var fields = xfa.layout.pageContent(xfa.layout.page(this)-1, "field", 0);

var total = 0;

for (var i=0; i <= fields.length-1; i++) {

if (fields.item(i).name == "PRICE") {

total = total + fields.item(i).rawValue;

}

}

this.rawValue = total;

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact i have to display to sum of different currencies.

For instance:

Body Part

-

EUR 10

USD 20

EUR 15

USD 12

-

Footer Part

-

EUR 25

USD 22

The problem is not to do the sum. the problem is to make the list of currencies in the footer repeated throughout each page.

And i get no currencies in the footer since the 2nd page.

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dont use the footer. instead create a positioned subform and place all you total cur fields in that and place it where you want. make the footer size small so that you can accomodate the new subform above it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have n number of currency fields then it will be a beter idea to make 2 tables . like item and header , The first will have the detail records , and then second one will have distinct currency and the total amount.

In the context create the second table under the first one.