cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Order number return from ORMXIF_ORDER_SAVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

if i use crmxif_order_save to post sales orders into crm, how can i get the sales order number created from the post and return this?

when i use we19 the idoc created does not give me the order number that was created. i will need to get this number and send it out of crm to the place that the order can from.

thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zadie,

Did you check export table 'RETURN' of the function module? You can check message fields in the nested structure RETURN-OBJECT_MSG. There is a possibility of extending the IDoc interface structures. For more info, please check help on this function in SE37.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay, thanks for you reply - what do you mean check the function module? i am just using we19 to test the idoc inbound, can you tell me the name of the function module i need to check? and will i fill the function module with the same data as the idoc, or does it need some different fields?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zadie,

I was just asking you to check the help for the function module (CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE). Display this FM using SE37 and press 'Function module documentation' button towards the top-right screen. There is good amount of info on IDoc interface. Please see if this helps you.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Answers (0)