Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic data not getting populated correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my WDA's view u201CV_EDITu201D,

I am dynamically generating the dynamic dropdowns based on certain field u201CCOUNT1u201D from the table

Z2ts_usersys.

I have two records in the table for the user u201CAGGARPA2u201D in database table z2ts_usersys :

System IDs (dropdowns in my view): u201CP18u201D , u201CFCRu201D for the first row .

System IDs (dropdowns in my view): u201CKPWu201D , u201CP4Au201D for the second row .

I am fetching data from the database table in my V_MYSUPER USER view .

Now on click of EDIT button , a new view V_EDIT opens , which has CLOSE button and DYNAMICALLY generated nodes , besides other data ,

Which is getting fetched properly.

first time data is fetched correctly.

On action of the u201CCLOSEu201D button , I am navigating to the V_MYSUPERUSER.

In my V_EDIT view , when I click on the close button and select the second row from the table in V_MYSUPERUSER view , the details are not getting fetched properly , second time .

Only two records , u201CKPWu201D and u201CP4Au201D which are there in table for the second row need to be shown .

But the error is that , it is showing the records for the first row as well .

On action of the u201CCLOSEu201D button , I tried to use the method u201Cremove_child_nodeu201D of the interface u201CIF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO u201C.

but it did not resolve the issue. Can any one help me out

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I am providing a sample piece of code :

->CONCATENATE lv_node wd_this->count_sysdel INTO lv_node.
     >wd_this->count_sysdel = wd_this->count_sysdel + 1.

>CALL METHOD lr_node_info->remove_child_node
    >EXPORTING
     > name   = lv_node .

u can use the attribute count_sysdel for different ids , n lv_node is the name of the node

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try referring the WDA " DEMODYNAMIC" under SWDP_DEMO package .

refer the help :http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/af/cb744176cb127de10000000a155106/content.htm

also see Radhika's reply in the thread

I hope it wud help u

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try this.

Refresh the table (which provides the data to the context node which is bound to your dropdown UI) first and then fill it dynamically.

Thanks,

Abhishek