Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buind authorization object with t.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do some restriction in T.Code LI21. The restriction is on warehouse Movement Type. The authorization object responsible for restriction is L_BWLVS. When I create role for t.code LI21, at that time object L_BWLVS not come automatically in authorization tab in PFCG. So I manually add this authorization object and check but restriction of LI21 is not working.

Now using t.code SU22 I had bind this object with t.code LI21 and try to create new role for LI21 but again object L_BWLVS not come automatically in authorization tab in PFCG.

I will not able to do any restriction in LI21 until this object came automatically during role creation.

So please guide me is it possible to bind new standard authorization object with t.code?

Regards,

Nisit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Goto SU24 :> enter the transactrion LI21:> click on change :> Click Object ( with addition sign):> there will be pop-up for object :> enter the object L_BWLVS:-> and enter required values.

Let em know if it is helpful

Regards,

Rajesh

6 REPLIES 6

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

to have the object added automatically into pfcg, you have to maintain it in su24, not in su22. never touch SU22, as that are the default values delivered by SAP as fallback.

Please search this forum for su24 & authority-check. You'll find some useful hints. If the object is not checked in the coding, you have to enter it somewhere there 8for instance exit or whatever). It is not enough to enter the object in SU24!

b.rgds, bernhard

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Nisit,

> to have the object added automatically into pfcg, you have to maintain it in su24, not in su22. never touch SU22, as that are the default values delivered by SAP as fallback.

>

> Please search this forum for su24 & authority-check. You'll find some useful hints. If the object is not checked in the coding, you have to enter it somewhere there 8for instance exit or whatever). It is not enough to enter the object in SU24!

>

> b.rgds, bernhard

Although in principle i agree to what you and the others have suggested.

My first question would be to ask: Why would someone want to assign a movement types authority object to LI21?

When we make a stock count and post the differences i dont think we are making any material transfer (there is no apparent goods movement to my undeerstanding) , so what is the logic in trying to add this check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Goto SU24 :> enter the transactrion LI21:> click on change :> Click Object ( with addition sign):> there will be pop-up for object :> enter the object L_BWLVS:-> and enter required values.

Let em know if it is helpful

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I had check with that way also but its not working.

Regards,

Nisit

0 Kudos

>

> Goto SU24 :> enter the transactrion LI21:> click on change :> Click Object ( with addition sign):> there will be pop-up for object :> enter the object L_BWLVS:-> and enter required values.

Hi Rajesh, you missed the part about making sure the code references L_BWLCS

0 Kudos

Hello Nisit,

You cannot make any changes in SU22,as this is SAP Standard table,we make changes in Su24 i.e SAP Customer table,we make changes as per customer requirement.

You can add that particular auth object in SU24,and since you have added it manully,you can go to that particular role and got to authorazation data >>> click on expert mode >>>> select edit old status merge with new data.

Let us know if it deos not help.

Alex thanks for your input ..

Cheers

Prasant K Paichha