cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition appears in pricing procedure even not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created a manual header conditon type for Fixed costs. In the pricing procedure, this condition key is linked to the account key ERL.

I meet a problem because this new condition appears automatically in my sales orders conditions tab even if the amount is empty.

I would like that my conditions appear in the sales order only if a value has been entered by the users.

How can I manage this ?

NB : In the analysis , I got this message for this condition " ZP07 207 Condition has been found (without condition record)"

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First if u are telling it is header conduction that it should not come automatically because header conduction doesnu2019t have access sequence so go in conduction record v/06 check any access sequence is assign to it .

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Apart from setting in v/06 ( manual conditoin) also put tick in v/08 (manaul condition in pricing procedure)

It will not apper as default condition then. The user needs to manaully select in pricing consitons screen by pressing f4 and then only it can be maintianed.

This should solve the problem.

{Removed by Moderator}

regards

Chandresh

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 29, 2009 6:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please stop asking for ponits in each post. It can become very irritating when everyone does this - consequently no one does anymore.

Hope you understand now.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In pricing procedure, check requirement assigned to your condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt assign any requirement yet. Which one should I use ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you don''t have specific requirement, please maintain '2'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I put 2 but the condition automatically appear in the conditions tab even if no value has been entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In V/08 select your pricing procedure and choose the Header condition, Then check the MANUAL option.

And in the V/06 for your HEADER CONDITION please check whether the Heade condition is check or not, if not check it and save

Now try to process a new order, hopefully it will work.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VK12 and give all the details which system is asking to you and click on execute.

Check whether any condition record has been stored for your condition type.

Now create your sales order and check whether it still coming or not.

If it still coming then go to V/06 and go to your condition type ZP07.

Remove the access sequence of your condition type and save the setting.

Now try to create the sales order and check the setting.

If still need help then let me know

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are absolutely correct.