cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data not visible in cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i am loading data from 0fi_aa_005 datA source to customdefined cube..there is no psa loading.direct to cube and load id full upload..there are 2 lakh records are there.

it is showing same number of records in RSA3 AND in monitor screen. data loaded completely ..

the problem is 10 records it is not showing in cube...but count in rsa/3 and cube is same as per mointor(RSMO).

we identified by particular emp number is missing

why it is not showing.

help me please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Have you cheked update rules /start routine ,might be having code which is filtering the data..

Also check the IP selections...

bye

Shu..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if filter exists then ...data count in RSA3 and cube should not be same right?...

count is same as per MONITOR SCREEN . but data is not visible....

HELP ME OUT ..FAST REPLY HIGHLY APPRECIATED..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Try check in the monitor 'details' tab.. and on 'Data records' and try to drill down to see any reduce in the records in transfer rules or Update rules or..etc..

not infront of the system.. so 'Data records' may not be the exact name in the details tab of monitor.. that may help us in some hint..

regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hari...

thanks for the reaply...

but if any transfer and update rules exists and if it reduces the records....then it should not show the exact count of rsa/3 and cube...

but here it showing....

suggest me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh.. you mean 'Added Records' column is also matching the RSA3??

Then, does that Emplyee visible in RSA3?? .. sorry for repeting this.. looks strange..

Can you select that empleyee in Infopack and load it again for that employee and see if we hit records?

regards,

Hari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

In Manage tabe of the cube check the added records , it will give the exact no of records upated in the cube..

bye

Shu Moh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Just a thought

-

1. did you mention referential chack with EMp master data some where? May be you don;t have this employee id uploaded in BW.

not sure whether it will help

regards

Vikash