cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set Service render date should be equal to Billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At present when invoice is created the service rendered date (FBUDA) is taken as the basis for the Rebate condition types to select the condition value from the agreement.

The business requires that for the rebate conditions, service rendered date should be equivalent to the billing date, so that correct agreement is selected based on the billing date.

Required Change: Service Rendered date should be equivalent to the Billing Date for only Rebate condition Types and only for particular Sales Org.

To achieve this how can I proceed, I have gone through all user-exist for billing no where I have found

Could you please guide me to achieve this functionality?

Thanks and Regards,

Jaya.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T code V/06> select your condition type>details screen>control data 2>Pricing date.

Please maintian it as per your requirement. Make it as 'C'.

Edited by: Yadav on Aug 26, 2009 12:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

My requirement is to put the billing date in service render date

I.e. in my scenario the Actual GI date is populating into billing date and also in service render date (komk-fbuda)

If we enter billing date manually while creating the billing that should be reflect in service render date, in condition level.

Here it is not happening, it is taking the Actual GI date in service render date,

Here VBRP-FBUDA is different form komk-fbuda.

Vbrp-fbuda is have to reflect form Actual GI date only

My requirement is, I need to populate the billing date into service render date for some conditions only. These conditions are rebate type conditions.

I can populate the billing date to all conditions not for particular conditions

In user exit userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk

I can move the vbrk-fkdat to tkomk-fbuda

But this not my requirement

I need to populate the billing date to service render date to some conditions types only

In this exit I canu2019t restrict the conditions, I mean in this routine I am not able to select the condition types

Please advice me where can I write the code to achieve my functionality

Thanks in Advance

Jaya.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

This is a very usual requirement in Rebates because the base date for the update of S060 Rebate table is the Service Render Date (FBUDA), not FKDAT, and this behavior can't be changed.

I usually use SD user exit in program RV60AFZC.

FORM userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp.

Coding is like this (not real code of course)

IF vbrk-fkart is one of the the billing type where you want this functionality then

vbkd-fbuda = vbrk-fkdat. <= Service Render date = Billing Date (for VBKD)

vbrp-fbuda = vbrk-fkdat. <= Service Render date = Billing Date (for VBRP)

ENDIF

If I remember well, in case of cancellation of a billing document, it does not work, because the system does not pass through this exit. No big deal anyway.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a similar requirement as well and I would like to know, if you have now found out a solution to fill the VBOX based on a different date.

How did you proceed with your requirement to set the service rendered date qual to billing date only for the rebate conditions ?

Thanks for an answer,

best regards,

Angela

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a similar requirement of changing 'Service rendered date' with 'Billing date'. Please let me know the feasibility of this requirement and solution if the same is feasible..

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Hampanna Kamatar

Mob: 9945372817

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've used USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP to fill the Services Rendered date with the Billing Date. This is for filling table S060. However, This does not seem to work. I've set a breakpoint which gets triggered, the code changes the values in VBRP-FBUDA as you step through the code but the changes doesn't remain.

Any help will be awesome.