cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Archival of Document Files in Public/Private Folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If I create documents using Tcode CV01n or with the customized upload progam, I can see the files in SAY Easy Doc Mgmt only in serach results.

I have to copy the files from search result & give the link in my folder which I have created under Public/Private Folder. If I copy & paste the document file in private/public folder from the serach result, system is creating one more document number internally for the same document file.

To avoid this, How Can I automatically archive the document files directly in my folder which I have created under Public/Private Folder

Thanks for your inputs

Regards

Damodar Pai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u create files using CV01n or any other method in SAP the DIR is created but it is not a part of any Document structure.

But when u create it using EDMS u are creating the document in the public / private folder under som specific folder of ur choice. these folders are nothing but Document structures.

If u want the files created using CV01n to appear in any specific folder then u have to assign it to that specific structure using CV12.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u create files using CV01n or any other method in SAP the DIR is created but it is not a part of any Document structure.

But when u create it using EDMS u are creating the document in the public / private folder under som specific folder of ur choice. these folders are nothing but Document structures.

If u want the files created using CV01n to appear in any specific folder then u have to assign it to that specific structure using CV12.

Regards