Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to allow access to all transactions in SPRO "display IMG"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am new to this forum.

Due to security requirements, SAP_NEW was removed from our functional team members' profiles.

However, they requested for access to all the transactions found in SPRO -> display IMG for their daily work.

As there are many transactions in SPRO, it is tedious to add the transactions there one-by-one into their authorisation profiles.

Is there a composite/activity role/transaction that encompasses all the transactions within SPRO that I can assign to these people? Or are there other elegant ways to allow my team members to access SPRO?

I am not able to find anything on this subject in SAP Help porta. Thank you for your answers.

Benny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create an user with all authorizations except SPRO. can any one help....regarding this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin for your link to the article.

From the document it seems that one way is to disable the authorisation checks for the transactions required by my functional people.

However this is dangerous as it disables the checks globally and we cannot allow this.

I am not sure that you mean by "customising" but we currently do have an activity role created through PFCG that incorporates many of the transactions that are found in SPRO.

The problem is any addition to this role requires many levels of approvals thus it is tedious to add in a transaction each time the functional team finds that they need one.

So it will help me greatly to find a function, transaction, check etc other than SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW that I can add to the profiles of the functional guys to allow them to use the transactions in SPRO.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

There isnt one single role, but you can use customizing roles to control access to the configuration of ERP Central Component in the SAP Customizing Implementation Guide (IMG).

For information on creating roles, see SAP Help Portal at help.sap.com>Documentation>SAP NetWeaver>Release/Language>Security>Identity Management>Users and Roles (BC-SEC-USR)-->SAP Authorization Concept -->Organizing Authorization Administration >Organization if You Are Using the Profile Generator>or Organization without the Profile Generator

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/51/df863f365e4117e10000000a114084/content.htm