cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized tabstip for CV01N in Object link tab like customer ,material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anybody help me out in Customizing Object Links tab for Transaction CV01N.

I want to know exactly how could we add a customized tabstip in object link other than SAP Standards like Material Master, WBS element and etc.

I want to know whether do we have any SAP Note or any Badi to get the tab strip in Object Link tab.

Thanks in advance.

Satish Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes we have a badi to create new object link . The name of the badi is DOCUMENT_OBJ . let me know if u have doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

My Actual requirement is to get the reviewer and Approver tab in Easy DMS Screen.

I have implemented a screen exit (CV110001 DMS: Enhancements for DMS Dialog (FB: CV110)) . On implementing this screen exit i have seen a tab Reviewers and Approvers in CV01(Document Creation) but I could not see the same tab in Easy DMS. how can i get the same reviewers and Approver tab in Easy DMS.

I require this to implement for my client .

Thanks and regards....

Satish Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO,

Can you please let me know how the issue was resolved. I wil reaward you.

I have similar requirement.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I have a same requirement which you had previously, i am having a requirement to create object link for my application by creating tab which should be made available in cv01n, through which i can upload document, and same thing should be linked to DMS,

Could you please help me by telling how you achieved your requirement.. i tried creating new tab to make it available in cv01n but its not appearing..

I wanted step by step procedure for doing this.

I will be really thankful to you kindly revert back.

Thank you

Amrutha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Material master is standard object to link to

Go to IMG ->Cross-Application Components->Document Management->Control Data->Define Document Types

choose the document type and double click at Define object links and "New Entries"

and enter

Document Type: Your document type

Object: MARA

Screen no.: 201

When New Version: Decide what you want

Create Document: Decide what you want

Document Version:Decide what you want

BR/Håkan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

I have the same requirement.

Is it solved ?

Regards,

ABJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Friends,

Please tel  me  how  to add new  tab  strip in  CV01 Tcode by  BADI  DOCUMENT_OBJ..it's  urgent 

thanks

ravi