cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems automatic generation of transaction FV60 (internal ITS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I have an issue with the automatic template generation for the transaction FV60. The transaction is for some reason horizontal divided into two parts. The top contains the controls, and then the bottom contains the actual invoice.

The problem is that the top part covers more than three quarters of the screen. It is possible to drag and drop the divider, to make the invoice part bigger. But it would be nice if the invoice were the major part.

Any hints or tips of relevant service parameters or configurations. To make the control area consume less space?

The same transaction on the same system is rendered in a good way through standalone ITS.

Drawing of screen

-

Controls

control

(empty space)

-

- DIVIDER, which can be drag&drop

Invoice part

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

YOU CANT DO THE CHANGES DIRECTLY WITHOUT THE SAP AUTHORIZATION,YES YOU CAN DO IT BUT YOU MUST NEED THE PERMISSION OF SAP .YOU CAN GO TO THE SCREEN AND YOU CAN GO THE REQUIRED CHANGES.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Tripathy.

What I should had said in the previous post, is that the screen in SAPGUI is correct. That is, the controls take up less than 20% of the screen, and the rest is devoted to the invoice.

This implies that somethings goes wrong when the ITS converts this screen SAPMF05A 1100 to HTML. For some reason the control area is increased from 25% to over 80%.

In others words I do not want to make any changes to the SAP screen.

Regards,

Jørgen

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jørgen,

I tried FV60 with webgui service (didnt create a new service for FV60) and the results is similar to normal SAPGUI . (the portion occupied by the top and bottom )

try it and see whether you see any difference.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Durairaj,

thanks for you effort. I get the same (broken) result whether I execute it via the webgui service or direct from SE80.

I have however had an OSS issue on the matter, and it seems because we use a splitter in our FV60 that we need to upgrade the service package. There are several issues with splitter which are solved in the latets patch levels.

Thanks for you help!