cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote support platform for SAP Business One has been released!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear partners,

I would like to announce that we have released a new product called "the remote support platform for SAP Business One". It has been designed to enable a volume support of our SAP Business One customers.

You can find more information and download links in this in this [blog |]and on this [landing page|http://service.sap.com/smb/sbo/rsp].

I would like to invite you to share your feedback with us in this forum thread. Any new feature requests and comments are highly appreciated.

Regards

Jan Ruzarovsky

SAP Business One Solution Management

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul:

Please for the question 4. What happens if I forget at the ADMIN PASSWORD?, I check the notes but i can't found the number for this issue, can you helpme.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Paul

Hace un par de semanas comence a trabajar con la herramienta, he realizado la instalacion local para probarla , tambien he revisado la inforamcion referente al tema que encontre en el Portal

Han surgido avarias dudas , por ejemplo

¿La isntalacion solo es en el servidor? si es asi ¿Seleciionando la opcion de SERVER INSTALATION es correcto?

¿Con RSP queire decir que SAP todo el tiempo esta conectado a mi servidor?

¿Que pasa si no tengo un servidor de correos SMTP,? aun puedo configurar el RSP

¿Que pasa si olvido en PASSWORD del ADMIN?

¿Que pasa si desisntalo algunas tareas, hay manera de istalarlas de nuevo?

¿Se pueden configurar mas tareas de la que vienen por defecto en la herramietna?

No logro entender bien el funcionamiento y esto me complica al tratar de explicarlo

Ojala puedas ayudarme con estas dudas

Saludos

Majic
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Yeniffer,

Hope you do not mind me answering in English. I am also sorry for the late answer, however I hope I will be able to help you.

1. Does installationis only on the server?

RSP has Client Server Architecture. Usually both client and server are installed on the same machine as SAP Business One, so you can access RSP from this machine (you may select these by choosing installation type on the installtion wizard).

Only Client installation can be used whenever you are planning to connect from one machine to many other Servers (e.g. your laptop which you will use to managing RSP on your customers).

2. With RSP SAP is all the time connected to my server?

No, SAP is never connecting to your machine. Our backend system waits for connection attempts from your server to SAP via HTTPS. This works the same when you are sending reports to SAP or Downloading new Content (Tasks) from SAP. By default RSP will try to connect SAP every 6 hours, however this setting you may change within RSP

3. What happens if I have an SMTP mail server?

You may configure SMTP server to have reports sent via e-mail to you, your colleagues or to customer. RSP also alows you to set password for your SMTP server.

4. What happens if I forget at the ADMIN PASSWORD?

We will provide answer to that within SAP Note shortly.

5. Uninstalling What if some tasks, there install them again?

No the tasks are permamently assigned to your System Number, so if you will reinstall RSP and install it again, the tasks will get downloaded automatically again after next connection to SAP backend.

6. Is it possible to configure most of the tasks that come by default in herramietna?

They should come, if you have not received any tasks at specific customer, please kindly open Support Ticket under component SBO-RSP and we will check if there is any issue.

Once again, I hope it helps you with handling RSP. Shall you have more questions, please kindly let us know.

regards,

maciek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola

He trabajado con la actualizacion de version del RSP y ahora intento hacer algunas actualizaciones de tareas y conexiuon con el canal de SAP pero me marca un mensaje de SIN AUTORIZACION, esto es con los S number de mis clientes, si uso el mio como partner, hace la conexion con exito y me permite la actualizcion de las nuevas tareas con f5

Hay algun permiso en especial que deban tener los usuarios S de mis clientes, o es que debo configurar todos con mo usuario de partner?

Ojala puedas ayudarte, ya que esoty en proceso de actualizar a toda mi base instalada de clientes alrededor de 119 y con las pruebas que he hecho, me he topado con el mismo problema

Recibe un Saludo

Yeniffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maciej Fuch:

Please for the question 4. What happens if I forget at the ADMIN PASSWORD?, I check the notes but i can't found the number for this issue, can you helpme.

Thanks.