cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sales order not getting updated in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We are configuring Credit management, and found that the open sales orders are not getting updated in FD32.

I have checked all the settings in OVA8 and all are working fine. This is a Static credit check and system is blocking the customer in case, the limit is exceeded. But the values are not getting reflected in FD32, for open sale orders, that are not blocked.

Info structure S066 in OMO1 all are configured perfectly. I have run F.28 and no log was issued.

Request to suggest other reasons for not getting updated in the table.

I have gone thru the previous threads, but cud not find any solution.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you get any solution for the problem?.

If yes, then please share this here, so others can be helped if facing same problem.

Thanks

Sidi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi Javaji

First of all check in OVA8 wheather you have checked Open sales orders feild or not . Secondly check in your pricing procedure wheather you have maintained Subtotal A or not for the Net Value .Also check wheather you have assigned to your sales document type correctly or not Finally check in OMO1 wheather S066 has been assigned correctly or not

Check wheather you have assigned the Credit control area to the customer in CMR , in sales tab

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

All the settings u have asked are fine, but the open sales orders are not getting updated. I have checked in FD32 - Extras-Sales orders,and its empty.

Would like to know does it have anything to do with Settings by Basis guys or any updation of Patch to be done.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in addition to the other inputs, please check if your document and item categories are relevant for credit management.

also, try update group 000018, instead of 000012 (but test this first). when you use 000012, the blocked values do not update exposure. with 000018, even blocked order values update the exposure.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto

Enterprise structure-Definition-Financial Accounting-Define Credit Control Area

In you credit control area if the update is not 000012 then make it 000012.

This will ensure that open sales order value is also taken to determine credit exposure.

revert if any question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As said it is 00012 in OB45..............but the values are not getting reflected in FD32?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please goto your pricing procedure and check whether Subtotal has been assigned with 'A' - Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price)?

If not, please assign 'A' in subtotal field of your total in pricing procedure.

try and revert

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Transaction "MC24" and check what updating rule and update group you have maintained for the Infostructure "S066" and "S077" apart from the above settings.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No settings are maintained in MC24. Can u elaborate more on what settings to be done, as system is not allowing to create any new updates.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we can not make any changes to the standard Infostructures. You can just see that in display mode.You go to transaction "OMO1" and see If the updating has been maintained as Synchronus/Asynchronus or no updating. If you are facing updation problem of old orders ,then you can use "OLI7". First check If all the settings and assignments have been maintained properly. Use "OVRG" and see If the statstics group has been assigned to the order types you are using. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Thanx for the quick responce.

In OMO1, the settings are as Synchronous Updating on Monthly basis. In OLI7 i could not find infotype S066 and S067, and moreover it is not required at this point as no date is getting updated.

Would be grateful if u can throw some light on how to use the T.code OVRG.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check ur credit control area Update fileld 000012 in OB45...

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The update group is 00012 in OB45 and it is working fine.

The problem is Table S066 and S067 are not getting updated.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.