cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending purchase requisition from ECC to SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have used the Standard program RSMIPROACT to send the purchasereq from ECC to SNC. but the Purchase reqs are not getting send. can anyone pls suggest a method or the program or FM to send the purchase requisition from ECC to SNC.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also am attempting to use RSMIPROACT to send Purchase Requistions from ECC R 6.0 to SCM/ICH 5.0 (for the Demand Monitor) however I am finding that the Stock Transfer requisitions are also selected to send. I only want to select those PREQs that are tied to a vendor. Does anyone know how I would segregate these when the Item Category of the PREQ is not available as a selection parameter??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San

Can you brief the details more, what scenario in SNC and which systems etc???

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

the below is the scenario.

the purchase requisition will be created in APO. its configured in such a way that it flows automatically from APO-ECC.

so we need to pass the purchase req from ECC to SNC through some IDOC or standard program or through Function module.

i have tried using the Program RSMIPROACT but its not fetching the purchase requistion. i need to know the input parameters to execute the RSMIPROACT plant,MRP,Material etc. where we need to maintain those details exactly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SanKumar

The purchase requisitions can be sent to SNC using the standard report RSMIPROACT for Dynamic Replenishment Scenario.

The Purchase requistions are sent as a part of Customer firm net requirements.

In the screen Transfer Stocks and Requirements to SAP ICH/SNC

Set the Tab to Dynamic Replenishment.

Then input the Plant,MRP Area, Material and Target System.

Select the data to be sent(only for DR)

Duely check the Purchase Requisition.

Then the data can be seen in webui under Demand -

Order Forecast Monitor.--Overview/Details

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

you know in SNC what are all the related tables the PR data will get stored.