cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto selection of Serial Numbers in Va02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one problem, When i m doing delivery creation using my Outbound delivery no created for one of my serialized product then when i select my item and click on serial numbers option from menu and after entering delivery no. i am shown list of serilal numbers bound to be delivered. The my problem is when i select copy button to select all the selected serial numbers as shown in list, no data is copied. And because of this i had to mannually copy all those serial numbers screen by screen using Ctrl + Y to select all the serial numbers. When i have to process huge order it becomes cumbersome activy so i request u to please provide solution to this proble that why is not all my serial numbers are being copied through the list at once automatically upon giving the delivery no and on using the copying tool?

Thanks

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashutos,

If You select the line items (part / alll) and Click on OK (Tick), the selected serial numbers will go to the list delivery. I dont know why you are using ctrl+y and copy n paste stuffs.

Or

I might not understand your issue properly.

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !,

Thanks for the responce. actually when delivery list is displayed it is required to copy those serial numbers and click on tick to get it registered for delivery but problem is it is not accepting the ticked serial numbers so to perform activity copying of serial numbers is used. I hope now u have understood my problem.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !,

Thanks for the responce. actually when delivery list is displayed it is required to copy those serial numbers and click on tick to get it registered for delivery but problem is it is not accepting the ticked serial numbers so to perform activity copying of serial numbers is used. I hope now u have understood my problem.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !,

Ashutosh