cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts are raising daily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured for alerts in dev system.

yesterday i have tested my scenario, alerts was raised successfully with respective sender and receiver interfaces.

Today i have tested with my scenario but alerts were not raised.

do i need any additional configs to raise the alerts when ever an error occurred in Xi system.

or any time stamp is maintained in RWB tool in Alert config.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please uncheck suppress multiple alerts checkbox for corresponding alert rule.

This will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Hamja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check in Alert configuration (RWB) if the alert rules you are referring to are activated.

In the ABAP stack you can use the reports RSALERTTEST and RSALERTDISP to test and display Alerts.

If you expect to get eMails with alerts please also check the state and settings for SMTP/Mail sending in ABAP stack using transaction SCOT. Maybe mails are hanging in the system ....

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for valuable inputs.

My question is answered.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Fine. Nice to heaqr that. Please don not forget to give points to those colleagues who helped you to solve your issue.

Enjoy your day!

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this note - 913858

Check the question applicable for you and find the solution.

It could be because you have kept suppress multiple alerts checked and you have alerts lying in the inbox.So you need to confirm them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the alert configuration, may be something have changed in previous settings.

also verify the Alert Inbox in RWB if you have any alert over there for the scenario test.

thanks

Swarup