cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate -QC22 & QC20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have to set up the QM processes for a new plant . Quality certificates needs to be Printed for Batch (QC22 ) & Delivery (QC20)

Can you please let me know what are the mandatory Customization & Master Data settings to achieve the above

so that I can maintain the same & test a cycle

Your help & advice will be Really Appreciated

Thanks in advance

Sathi Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathi

The master data required is

Creation of Certificate Profile: (QC01)

A certificate profile controls inspection lot selection, the sequence of characteristics, and the characteristic data. It contains header data and characteristic data; the latter is optional.Before you can create a certificate profile, an appropriate SAP script form must be available. In characteristic data you need to mention the MIC which is going to get rpinted.

Assignment of Certificate Profile: (QC15)

Before a certificate can be created, the certificate profile must be assigned to at least one object. However, a certificate profile can be assigned to many different objects and object combinations. For example, you can assign a profile to:

Two different materials.

Three different material groups.

Many material/customer combinations.

A certificate profile is assigned to one or more objects for a specific time period. You determine the level at which the assignment is made. For example, you can choose the following key combinations:

Material and customer.

Material.

Material group.

Create Certificate Recipient:(VV21)

The recipient of a certificate that has a function in the delivery item (for example, the customer, vendor, or contact person). The functions that are defined for the output (certificate) are defined in Customizing.

When you define a recipient you determine:

u2022 When the certificate should be created.

u2022 Who should receive the certificate?

u2022 In which language the certificate is created.

Each recipient you define is a condition record for the output determination (LQCB ) You can use these records when you create or change a delivery to automatically find the corresponding output.

Please let me know once you do this and you have any issues

Regards

Gajesh