Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1ID -HIDDEN CHAPTER ID

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

In J1ID, i am not able to view the CHAPTER ID coloumn in change mode and display mode in the Combination of Material & Chapter ID .

After the subcontrcts field,the chapter id column is hidden.

By positioning the cursor just after the subcontrcts column and dragging i am able to see the CHAPTER ID coloum.

But once i come out of the screen and take the J1ID for the Material & Chapter ID combination, the coloum is hidden again.

Please suggest a solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

This is due to the creation of System Variant in Table settings with the Chapter ID column as hidden.

For changing this, you can double click in the Configuration Icon ( At the right-top corner of table control), and delete the available System Variant.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Harish Kumar.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar Harish,

I deleted the System Variant and the Chapter Id is no longer Hidden.

Thanks for the solution.

Regards,

Hegal

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Aug 26, 2009 12:30 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

This is due to the creation of System Variant in Table settings with the Chapter ID column as hidden.

For changing this, you can double click in the Configuration Icon ( At the right-top corner of table control), and delete the available System Variant.

Regards,

Harish Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Regards,

Harish Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Regards,

Harish Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Regards,

Harish Kumar.