cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends.

there are two planned order for the same product scheduled one after the other. now i am defining the priority in the product view that my planned order which had earlier had 2 nd priority as my first priority. now when i run rescheduling automatically the dates shud change. but this is not happenning. pls tell me what settings i need to do.

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the strategy profile, there is a Schedule Sequence button. If you click on that, you can see the order priority select that as a field and click on the radio button ascending.

Please confirm if that works.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kedar,

That does not work But i wonder why that feature is given in product view. there may be some reason for that. Pls come back if u have any idea.

Thanks

vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at the documentation in heuristic SAP_PP_012, it clearly mentions that the requirements should be prioritized and not the reciepts. So if you cannot do this try the product priority. For MTS, it looks at the product priority. In Product view too you cannot change the priority of a requirement.

I will check on one of my old projects how we did it and let you know.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that the order priority that you manually enter in the product view are getting saved and that you also use the sched mode of find slot or something equivalent.

Wwhen you change the priority and hit enter, you get a remark that the priority of planned order has been changed, then save it.

If these 2 things are taken care of, then it should work.

Let me know.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedar,

No, it is still not working. Should there be any specific setting in scheduling strategy.order priority saved message is also coming but not rescheduling.

Pls guide.

Thanks

vinay