cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Deduction Through QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to know about a scenerio in QM, as GR quantity is 100 qtls. and the material not follow the norms of the material, but we want to recive the material under daviation like we want to post and payment of 95 Qtls.only. What is the process in QM please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

AJAYKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member326961
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Ajay,

You can map your requirement.

You need to create Reference MIC based on which you want to deduct the price.

In materal master also you need to create Proportonal unit based on which you can calculate the QTY, eg KAI ( One kilo gram unit is One kg, in this case i need create Reference MIC as KAI )

Your ordering QTy and price unit should be in KAI only , ie through quality units only

Rest of all the activities are as usval,

In this case while taking UD system ask you to run Tcode MWBQ - correct purchase order history with occrdance with inspection lot " Pyament will be calculated proportionaly as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.S.DHAR ,

Could you explaine the process which you are telling step by step with T Codes.It will much better for me to understand the process.

AJAYKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.S.DHAR ,

Could you explaine the process which you are telling step by step with T Codes.It will much better for me to understand the process.

AJAYKS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

The possible solution can be triggering a mail when doing the UD for the inspection through follow up action to the concerned with results of the inspection lot. If the rates are fixed based on the results then maintain them in a z table so that the price can be included in the mail

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding you want payemnt as per Qty that you have accepted.

Lets say GR quantity is 100 qtls.You have only accepted 95 Qty then vendor should get payement of 95 Qty.

This is possible when you have in QA32>UD>Stock posting screen-->put 95 Qty in Unrestricted & put 5 in Return delivery.

Now

Use uer exit in MIRO : block MIRO before UD posting is LMR1M001

Build the logic as per your requirement in MIRO.

But remeber one thing you can only block the payment for return delivery.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are telling its ok but the condition is like as following-

Matarial Norms is 99.5 %, and Rate is RS 500/Qtl. Recieved is 100 Qtl. and the result is 98.20%, According to this condition of results we want to deduct the amount or quntity. Is it posseble in QM.

AJAYKS