cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return delivery to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Against my PO i've received 10 material of which 5 is defective since i've to return them back to my vendor by return delivery.. how will i do the same, should i do a Return delivery (Vl01n) from SD or by MIGO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi,

1.Returns to vendor will be created against the original purchase order using movement type 122 in MIGO transaction. This will have an exactly reverse effect to that of original goods receipt i.e. material stock will be reduced from the Inventory.

2.A material document & an accounting document will be created in the system.

3.If the material is excisable, then Excise Department will create an outgoing Excise Invoice with reference to this 122 material document. System will populate the excise duties automatically, based on what was captured during incoming goods receipt excise process.

4.If payment has been already been processed before the return of materials, FI Team will first need to create a Credit Note through MIRO transaction and then the return to vendor process will be executed. MIRO transaction is used for capturing/posting Invoices/Credit/Debit Notes etc.

5.Excise invoice will be printed and sent along with the delivery document.

Hope you find it useful.

With Regards

baala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

I followed Returns to Vendor process as mentioned in the link, the process i followed as mentioned below, Here my doubt is How to capture the Excise , can please explain me,

ME21N - Return Purchase order

VL10B - Purchase orders due for delivery

VL02N - PGI

MIRO - Credit Note issued to vendor

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to create return purchase order,

goto me21n

nb-standard purchase order

enter the following details

Vendor

Purch. Org.

Purch. Group

Company Code

Material

Deliv.Day

Plant

Storage Location

PO Quantity

Returns Item - (first checkbox in item overview section near info rec)

save the document

do MB1C

see the below link

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/Documentation/136_BPP_EN_IN.doc

regards

senya

Edited by: senya_1111 on Aug 26, 2009 11:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneya,

I got your point but my question is while doing delivery should i follow the SD process (which is creating a delivery vl01n and then do the picking and do PGI) or MM by MIGO choosing the ref po and doing the delivery of the item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer wants to returns the goods. And if you are creating delivery from customer side then follow MM MIGO process and if your are taking back as vendor then follow SD Return order.

Hope this clarify your doubt.

Edited by: Yadav on Aug 26, 2009 8:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt response

in my scenario it is from Vendor.......MM procure material and they've to return back to vendor in this case will the returns to be taken from SD (via Vl01n ) or From MM via Migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your scenario: it is from Vendor.......MM procure material and they've to return back to vendor.

In this case,l the returns to be taken From MM via Migo. Go ahead with MM.