Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered qty > confirmed qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meet bellowed issue.

I book sales order: A material 100 qty, but there is only 60 qty in stock, so confirmed qty is 60. When I create delivery notes, the A material stock is over 100, So Delivery qty can be changed manally to 100, then the delivery note is posted goods issue. because I don't reschedule sales order, so the confirmed qty is still 60. So the system display delivered qty > confirmed qty. Actually I don't want to see such result, because it make user confuse. Can I control that delivered qty isn't more than confirmed qty? that is, When I change deliveried qty in delivery notes, it give a error message?

thanks!

Cindylan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask ABAPer to maintain a Logic in the User Exit that if LIPS - LFIMG > VBEP - BMENG , it should throw an error.

Try and revert back.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks your reply.

Is there any other solution excepting user exit?

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the default SAP settings allow you to create a delivery quantity more than the order quantity (confirmed or not), as long as there is a confirmed schedule line. nevertheless, the actual delivery quantity can be captured during billing (so controls are still maintained).

the reason why this is possible because, as in your case, perhaps only 60 units were available at the time of order creation. during delivery creation, the system conducts another availability check, and it determines that you do have 100 available and it allows you to manually change the delivery quantity from 60 to 100.

if you do not want the delivery quantity to be more than the open order quantity, make the settings in 0VLP.

if you do not want to allow the delivery quantity to be above the confirmed quantity, try making settings in OVZ2, and enter "3" under the column "Accumul" for the availability check type. however, be warned that there might be unwanted effects of this setting (including difficulties in releasing from credit block, or rescheduling/backorder processing).

in the end, though, i would recommend you retain the default settings.

regards!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether any user exit available. code your logic and activate it.