cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allowing to accept quotation in service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have the scenario , like from service order after adding components and Operations , client will create quotation through DP80 .

Example : I added 1 operation for total 20 Hours

I added 2 Components which are used to repair the main material

and the planned costs are coming correct in the Cost overview tab in service order

But when creating quotation , Operation is coming in 2 line items ,, say 10 , 20

and components are coming in 2 items , because already there are 2 components added in service order ,,, say 30,40

so total there are 4 items got created in quotation 10,20,30,40

But when iam trying to accept the quotation from service order , system is giving message that " Item 40 does not exist" and not allowing to accept the quotation

Please help me to solve this issue

Thanks and Regards

N.M.Pradeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Is you Order status is 'QUCR'?

Have you anabled any Availbility check to the Service order?

Is all items are stock item?

Have assigned a sales document type in your DIP profile for usage 'Billing and RA"?

Are you maintaining copy control with Quotation Doc and DMR?

Let me know you error description... to analuse further.

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the quotation station is QUCR only and the availability check is not active for my service order and more over all the components i entered in the service order are stock items only .

Actual problem is that , in the quotation document which is created in dp80 system is taking one header line (cumulative of operatrional cost and components planned cost) and also showing operational line (manpower cost shown as one line item in quotation) and component cost as another line item . so total 3 items are coming in quotation .

and when im trying to accept quotation , system is not able to co-relate from where the header line (cumulative line) is from and not accepting the quotation in service order and giving message as "line item does not exist":

Answers (0)