cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting products from IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created a product/software component in the SLD, i made a typo and got the name wrong..i removed it from the SLD, how do i remove it from IR.

BP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BP,

Delete all the objects of within that SWCV and then try deleting the SWCV.

An old blog, but still would give you an idea how to perform this task -

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

Regards,

Neetesh

Edited by: Neetesh Raj on Aug 25, 2009 4:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no objects under it ..i am trying to delete it from IR...

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, there is not a single namespace within your SWCV? If not, then it shouldn't be a problem in deleting.

Edited by: Neetesh Raj on Aug 25, 2009 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only one problem..just dont see the delete option........when i select the object and i have SAP_ALL...

BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP,

On right click, you don't have delete option?? And that also with SAP_ALL ... That's quite strange !!

I am sure you won't be getting any error messages as you don't have delete option

Well ... if you don't have delete option, then check with some other team member, might be their id will work for that.

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetha,

Also see whether you have anythign in your changelist for that swcv. If yes then delete it and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guyz,,

Please read, .i created the product and software component, imported it into IR, realized i made a typo, deleted the Product/sw component from SLD..

How do i delete it from IR....

no development was done, so no objects, no change lists..nothing.........

How do i delete it from IR, ..Please note i have SAP_ALL..

BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP ... please let us know what all options you are getting when you are doing a right click on SWCV?

Another pointer - do a right click over SWCV and not SWC. If you do it over SWC, you won't get the delete option.

Regards,

Neetesh

Edited by: Neetesh Raj on Aug 25, 2009 5:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neelash,

1) right clicking will give us 4 options.....namespace, open, find and export.

These are standard 4 options.......

Preetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP ... double click and open the SWCV. Goto the drop-down "Options" and you might be able to find delete.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neelash,

Thank you..

Rewarded

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click and then delete it (if you dont have anythign under it like namesapce etc). While doing are you getting any error?

Regards,

---Satish