cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS language translations are not stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am trying to translate a SMARTFORM from Language EN to Languages ES, PT & DE.

After maintaining translations using SE63 when I check the output it is giving the correct output with language translations but after changing the english version again, when I tried to give the output in language ES, PT & DE all my translations are gone. I dont know the reason why it happened, even I have created the transport using the program 'RS_LXE_RECORD_TORDER' as well.

Again I did the same thing second time i .e. translated the texts in different languages and again changed the form in language EN (base language) and activated it and after this, again I have tried to give the output in languages ES, PT and DE, again the same all my translations are gone and displaying only in English language.

Kindly give some ideas so that this problem get resolved.

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I heard of a similar thing before, the solution was to not be in Smartforms Tr when ur doing any changes in Se63 and vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

J@y,

Thank you very much for your suggestion and advice. I have alloted the points but one thing jay can you please give me details as how to transport these languages other boxes.

Thanks,

kalikonda.

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

exucute this report RS_LXE_RECORD_TORDER and fill the parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay,

Allotted points for your advice, but actually before asking this question I already searched in the forums and found the same program, but I thought that since my language translations are not getting stored, I may be using wrong program for the transport to be generated.

Thank you very much for your advice and help.

Kalikonda.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when Ever u do Translations in SE63 use TRANSLATIONS -ABAPOBJECTS---> Transport Object....

Transport Entry of Object R3TR SSFO ZSMARTFORM... and EDIT.....

and SAVE & ACTIVE multiple times .... and when ever u do a change in English make also the change in other languages also..

I have Faced this issue also, SAVE& ACTIVE multiple times..

surya