cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields in Field Catalog not available when creating condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that field HIEBO01 to HIEBO12 are available in Field Catalog, but I don't see these fields when creating condition table

Please let me know what I am missing here.

Any insight on this would be really helpful. Thanks guys!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in Page down and counted the number of fields in Field Catalog and the ones that are allowed for selection at the time of creating Condition Table.

I see that all fields for customer and product hierarchy that appear in field catalog are missing from the allowed selection when creating condition table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can create new field catalog and include the required fields. Why so worried?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in Page down and counted the number of fields in Field Catalog and the ones that are allowed for selection at the time of creating Condition Table.

I see that all fields for customer and product hierarchy that appear in field catalog are missing from the allowed selection when creating condition table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the field is available in FIELD CATALOGUE and not appearing on the table,

please check in he next page, may be this could be the problem. , Click on PAGE DOWN in your system, if will take to the next screens.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to get them added to the pricing structure KOMKAZ or KOMPAZ based on whether you need @ header level or @ item level respectively.

and then add the logic in the sales order user exit for these added field in the pricing_prepare_TKOMK or pricing_prepare_TKOMP...again based on header level or item level.....

Then go back to the field catalog and select from the respective structure and add them, Then you can see them when creating cond tables.

Hope this helps. Hope i havent misunderstood your query.,

Regards

Sai