cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Mapping Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to ALL

I have a Mapping Template that worked fine, so I changed (Writed an UDF) and actived it works correctly. But when I open it againg show me an error java.lang.NullPointerException now the mapping is empty and don't show antyhing no source and target . Only can See the description of the mapping no more else.

Can you help me?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I also had the same problem.

You might have something wrong with your UDFs.

Unfortunatelly your mapping is lost.

Re do it again and please check that your UDFs are correct. And if you don't find anything try removing any reference to the UDFs, save and activate.

That might let you open the mapping again.

Later you can use your UDFs one by one to check which one is giving you that problem.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luismier

Thanks for your answer. yeah I tried againg and I deleted the reference , so I guess the problem is with UDF function.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto history in mapping and just roll back previous version. Tyr to save/activate it and then look for new changes.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.. Well I don't know exactly the problem.. but once againg I had the same problem .When I try to open it,disapear the map

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether your source data type or target data type are changed or

diffrent data types might have been assaigned to message types that can also be the reason to get the maping deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

Please check whether you have the source and target data types exist or not. May be somebody delted them.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Yes I verified that datatypes and they're exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Can you try re-starting the ESR? It might help.

Regards,

Neetesh