Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus',

I need to create inspection lot project Orders,

But in STD SAP there is no direct link between QM-PS modules

Any one worked in QM-PS integration or PS driven inspection lot creation kind of thing

because we are not using PP

Any idea will be most welcome

thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

Sorry for the late reply. What we have done for QM in PS is that we have created a WBS with QM activities. we are not creating any inspection lot

Project Engineer will create project Structure in consultation with Quality Manager/Engineer for necessary quality controls/ Checks in the project structure. The requirement can some times will be specific to customer/ project specific requirements and the degree of Quality control requirements may vary with respect to scale of the project.The appropriate Project WBS activity will be selected and accordingly, the u2018Datesu2019 tab is selected on the right side part of the screen to update the u2018Dateu2019s for the respective Quality related WBS and activities. We will Assign the Quality person responsible for the quality related WBS elements and Activities, in the u2018Basic datau2019 tab u2013 Responsibilities.The applicable responsible person shall be selected for the respective activity for controlling the activities

After carrying out the inspection at appropriate stages as per Project WBS structure, the confirmation for each individual u2018Activityu2019 shall be done.

From the u201CEditu201D in the main menu bar, the u2018Activityu2019 shall be selected through the drop down menu, and further from u2018Activityu2019 the next drop down shall be selected for u2018Conformu2019 & Enter or u2018Ctrl+F8u2019.Each activity in the Project activity is u2018Conformedu2019 appropriately with respect to the dates, after completion of each activity.

With respect to the percentage of completion of u2018Activityu2019, in the following screen, in the u2018Processingu2019 tab, processing u2018Activityu2019 completion percentage is entered and accordingly the u2018Final conformationu2019 & u2018Completedu2019 ticks are indicated.

If the conformed activity is 100% completed, then the u2018Processingu2019 tab is accordingly the % is updated, and the u2018Final conformationu2019 & u2018Completedu2019 ticks are marked.

The date will get default posted with the conformation activity.

The percentage Conformation activity, can be verified & in the report transaction code u201CCN48u201D

If you are planning to create an inspection lot then better do it with 89 inspection type

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

Thanks lot for your detailed reply

If ineeded I can create manual lot and record result but we can't link PS-QM directly.

Thanks

Sami

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

Why dont you create a WBS for quality checks. May be you will have to do a development of linking a 89 inspection lot to this WBS element.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for the quick response

Can you please elaborate how to link WBS and inspection lot?

Qm we are not using any WBS element, if it is --- can you please tell me where and how to link?

thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for the quick response

Can you please elaborate how to link WBS and inspection lot?

Qm we are not using any WBS element, if it is --- can you please tell me where and how to link?

thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gajesh

Can you plz tell me about WBS -- inspection lot link?

thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any info plz