cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP in Sales order to consume Mat Reservations for Sold to & not Sales Orde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there a way to consume the material Reservations made through T code MB21 for a recepient using 251 Mvmnt type, In MMBE this is visible in Reserved Stock, How can i consume from this Reservation, I made the requisite changes in the Availability check only the reservations i checked that Box, but was not able to achieve the desired result. The idea behind this trial is to avoid usage Of product allocarions as it is a cumbersome process, just with the change of the Item category i should be able to switch between Unrestricted and Reserved stock but i am failing somewhere do i need special MRP type to consume the reserved stock?? Customer Consignements involve 2 steps, If SAP has mentioned the check box reservations in Checking rule there should be a way to consume those Reservations is it not? or do reservation in checking rule mena something else??

Any Advice from revered people out there is welcome.

Regards

Sri

former_member813917
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Exact scenario I am looking for solution. Reservation made with MB21 (251 movement) is locking up stock in CO09 from other customers. Unfortunately the customer with reservation also cannot access it. Missing something. Please let me know if you found solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For customer consignement process, you require two steps.

1. Create a consignment fill-up sales order. This will deliver the material to customer stock (your company still owns the stock). This does not require any billing.

2. Create a consignment pick-up sales order. When you post goods for delivery note from this order, your stock will be reduced from customer stock. (This requires billing).

Is this what you are looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I appreciate the Answer, That means to say I am creating a multiple steps in the system, and there are 2 steps involved,

Instead of that I should be somehow able to make the ATP check consider only reservations made through MB21 into consideration when i change the Item Catgeroy, when it is normal TAN it should be consuming form Unrestricted stock, if I tem category is changed to Ex:- ZEAS, system should consume from the Reserved stock. That is what i am looking forward to .

Hint:- Configuring MRP types, Strargey types are intinamtely linked to ATP fucntionality looking for help in that Direction.

Answers (0)