cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite Table Loop with SVA object

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have migrated from xMII 11.5.3 b54 to 11.5.6 b73 in our DEV environment. We have applications in which we have used the BLS to generate load tags using SVA with objects created in Inkscape (version .43). The transaction maps the ImageSaver.EncodedImage to PDFDocument.Output. Since the upgrade, when opening the pdf document for the tag, the document contains "ERROR: Infinite table loop". We have deleted the sva object and recreated and remapped in the new version, but still receive the error. Does anyone have addtional suggestions as to what we may be able to do to correct this error?

Best Wishes,

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, when I re-added the pdf action blocks, I again recieved "Error: Infinite Table Loop". I will go ahead and get a support ticket logged for this.

Thanks for your help!

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

When I execute the transaction with F5, it runs without errors. We don't have a table in the load tag. We have label and text fields in the svg object that we fill mapping them through the AnimationRenderer.

I deleted the PDF_Page and PDF_Image action blocks between the AnimationRenderer and ImageSaver. I then mapped the AnimationRenderer.EncodedImage to the ImageSaver.EncodedImage. I saved this as a gif file and it produces the tag image without errors and displays correctly.

I'm still working to figure out why we are getting the "Error: Infinite table loop" when trying to get the information displayed in a pdf format.

Thanks,

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, it would seem the issue does have something to do with one of the PDF actions. I wanted to isolate the issue there. And now, if you re-add the PDF action blocks, I assume the error is coming back again.

If so, I can't imagine it not a bug of some kind in the action blocks, but not sure what would have changed between releases of MII. Perhaps you should log a support ticket at this point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

That's odd. Can you run the transaction directly in Xacute using the Execute (F5) so you can determine exactly which action block is throwing the error? I don't remember, is there a table in your load tag? What happens if you also just save the image to disk? Does that work?