SAP for Defense and Security Discussions
Dive into discussions about cyber threats, intelligence gathering, and secure communication strategies using SAP in defense and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test the transaction FB60 create invoice for non purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eCATT Experts,

This question is for eCATT experts as well as FI/CO's Accounts Payable functional consultants.

Right now i am working as a tester on a web application (Java)which is having interlinking with SAP database. I will explain clearly.

For our client, he wants to develop a web based product for Accounts payable Invoice creation. For that he gave us a functional and technical document which is having more are less same fields of Transaction FB60.

We developed the web application as per the client requirements and the final step is after click on a promote button in our application the data will be saved in SAP database. I am in to manual testing for this web based product. I have little concept of eCATT.

How can i test the data is saved or not in the sap database using eCATT. The interface used in between the two is BAPI's. Our application is similar to the Tcode FB60.

How can i test FB60. What is the master data in that.

Please kindly response me how can i do testing using eCATT in this case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddik,

For FICO related queries, following is the SDN forum. Post this query in the following forum. You will surely get the details about FB60.

SAP Solutions -> ERP Financials

FB60 can be easily recorded & Replayed once the functionality is clear in eCATT.

For your customized application, you can cross verify it either testing those BAPI's what you are using in eCATT. Following is blog which specifies how to test BAPI's in eCATT -

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2006/04/19/ecatt-scripts-creation-non-user-interface-mode-rename-copy-delete-upload-download-ecatt-objectspart-vii

Or you can record & replay FK10N, vendor balance display, by the input for the same vendor. This transaction will show you the results. Select the proper line item & verify the results.

PS If the answer solves your query, do reward points to everyone responding.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddik,

For FICO related queries, following is the SDN forum. Post this query in the following forum. You will surely get the details about FB60.

SAP Solutions -> ERP Financials

FB60 can be easily recorded & Replayed once the functionality is clear in eCATT.

For your customized application, you can cross verify it either testing those BAPI's what you are using in eCATT. Following is blog which specifies how to test BAPI's in eCATT -

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2006/04/19/ecatt-scripts-creation-non-user-interface-mode-rename-copy-delete-upload-download-ecatt-objectspart-vii

Or you can record & replay FK10N, vendor balance display, by the input for the same vendor. This transaction will show you the results. Select the proper line item & verify the results.

PS If the answer solves your query, do reward points to everyone responding.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Developer,

Thanks for replay. Surely i will post this query to relevant section.