Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO AbapException: TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error while running the application:

Caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$AbapException: (126) TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE: TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3429)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.RFCMetadataRepository.getAbapLineTypeNameForTable(RFCMetadataRepository.java:124)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.getLineTypeForTableType(DRFCModelInfo.java:188)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelClassInfo.createRelationRoles(DRFCModelClassInfo.java:177)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelClassInfo.<init>(DRFCModelClassInfo.java:116)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.getOrCreateClassInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:221)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo.<init>(DRFCModelInfo.java:164)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.metadata.DRFCModelInfo$Cache.getModelInfo(DRFCModelInfo.java:103)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.<init>(DynamicRFCModel.java:112)

Please let me know why this error is coming while running the application.

Regards,

Pavani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the log it seems like the table which is being referred in the BAPI is not active or if it is active , please restart your J2EE engine once.

Also on sdn u can get a pdf file on topic "Adaptive RFC- Troubleshooting Guide" which can help to sort out your problem.

try to search for this pdf file.

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is caused because one of the tables used in the RFC is not active. Try and locate the table that has been modified and activate the table, the RFC, the function group etc.

This should work.

Thanks

Avik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the backend for the following two things:

1) The BAPI you are accessing is active.

2) The BAPI you are accessing is executing at the backend successfully.

It seems that 1 of the table that the BAPI is using has been modified and is not activated after that. If it is so, then the BAPI wonu2019t function in the backend as well. Try executing it in the R/3 using transaction SE37.

I also faced the similar issue in 1 of my application and it was the problem as mentioned already.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Rajat