cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Transfer requirement not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiends,

We have created a returns Sales order and against that we are doing return goods receipts. Whne we did POst goods receipts system post the material docuemnt but it was not creating any transfre requirements.

How we do the automatic tr while creating material docuemnts, and where can we maintain the settings.

Regards

Palani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set it in:

SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types - LE-WM interface to IM (V_T321-TBFKZ)

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the entry in interface -inventory management -define movement typwe - LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management. Still it is not picking the TR automatically.

I have one doubt when we verified the general SAP settings in the aboue config we found that WM MVT 602 was not marked for automatic TR creation. we hava assigned the WM 602 MVT for our returns and marked for X - automatic TR creation.

i dont know that may the issue are not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the entry in interface -inventory management -define movement typwe - LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management. Still it is not picking the TR automatically.

I have one doubt when we verified the general SAP settings in the aboue config we found that WM MVT 602 was not marked for automatic TR creation. we hava assigned the WM 602 MVT for our returns and marked for X - automatic TR creation.

i dont know that may the issue are not.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you speaking about transfer requirement (TR that can be seen e.g. in LB10; TR means no goods movement in WM > goods movement takes place when you process it and gets the TO) or are you speaking about immediate transfer order (TO) creation?

Immediate TO can be created when material document is posted automatically (see note 566090).

Please clarify your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your immediate respones.

I am talking about the TR creation not TO. When we posted the Delivery Material docuemnt was create and in that materail docuemnt i cannot See the TR number.

As you said We verified the LB10 etc and did not find any TR docuemnts . We have maintain the setting for wharehouse, IM mvt , WH movement type and TR creation indicator X etc but system is not creating TR along with the Material docuemnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at the correct line in OMLR.

Are you looking *** 602 602?

Please look into *** 602 L 602.

If you use Make to Order,

you have to look into *** 602 L E 602

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Csaba Szommer & Nagesh

Thanks for your reply. now the issue was solved. We maint the 602 L E 602 setting and it was woking fine.

many Thanks for your response

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check both IM Movement Type and WM Movement Type. Check Whether you have selected for automatic Transfer requirement creation.

If you have not chosen Immediate TR creation system will not create ant TRs.

hope it helps

Shrinivas Betageri