cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Ignore Case checking at Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my Scenario , i have to trigger the whole interface only when the Input message XPATH condition value of a field is say "Product". But it can come in any case(Upper or Lower) or even mixed cases.

I am not able to handle this condition at Receiver Determination .

Experts, please suggest me what i have to do in order to handle it in the Receiver Determination.

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am not really sure if the option I am mentioning would help.

Probably you may give it a try.

We have XPATH Function "upper-case(string)". Please use it and convert the incoming field value to "upper case" and then check for "PRODUCT".

I guess this should work.

Thanks,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I had given the condition as upper-case(XPATH) = PRODUCT

IT is not working jaya. Any other way i can acheive it .

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If your input field is KZABS for example and if it is like this in your payload:

/ZXORDRSP/IDOC/E1EDK01/KZABS

then you should write your xpath like this:

(/ZXORDRSP/IDOC/E1EDK01/upper-case(KZABS) = PRODUCT)

and

Try this and let us know the output.

You can see some help on upper-case or lower-case function here:

http://www.w3schools.com/Xpath/xpath_functions.asp

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I did as you said . I am getting the following error . Can you please suggest me what i have to do now .

Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: Exception CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 160). Problem evaluating a condition: Exception CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 160). Exception CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 160). Exception CX_SWF_RLS_OPERAND_MISSING occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_COMPARISON=========CP, include: CL_SWF_RLS_COMPARISON=========CM002, line: 63). Exception CX_SWF_RLS_OPERAND_MISSING occurred (program: SAPMSSY1, include: , line: 0). Exception CX_SWF_EXP_EVALUATE occurred (program: CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CP, include: CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CM027, line: 38). Exception CX_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION occurred (program: CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CP, include: CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CM01Z, line: 520). Exception CX_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION occurred (program: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CP, include: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CM00S, line: 42). Problem when processing the XPath expression /ns0:pivotalEnv/ns0:Body/ns0:intbComplaint_Settlement_form/upper-case(ns0:@recordId)

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishan,

Remove ns0 and give a try. Also you have one recordId or multiple in your input file. If multiple then check multiline option in receive determination.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I tried removing ns0 and used a single line tag (bounceXML)

It was throwing the following error.

Problem when processing the XPath expression /pivotalEnv/Header/upper-case(bounceXML)

How should i proceed now .

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Can you give the source xml here?

Regards,

---Satish

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try using the Translate functionality as shown in below example:

/ZXORDRSP/IDOC/E1EDK01 [translate(@KZABS, 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ', 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz') ]

It will turn the value into lower case.

BR,

Rahul

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Please check the below so that you provide correct XPATH expression:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

BR,

Rahul