Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables for listing

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new at SAP Retail, I have to create a program that creates a txt file with some information about articles. I would like to know which table contains the association between article and store (plant in SAP standard) ? Also, which tables contains the sales price and cost of an specific article in an specific store ?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MARC

WLK1

KONP

KONH

MBEW

Jonk

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jonk,

Thanks for your help, table WLK1 seems to have the association Article-store, I found table WLK2 that has some kind of information too. About pricing, I see that price conditions are in tables KONP and KONH, do you know where is the association between pricing conditions and articles? I found table WKPB that apparently has prices too. Table MBEW contains cost of articles, but has also valuation area and valuation type as key fields, is there any association between Valuation area, Valuation type and Stores?

Thanks again for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Retail Inventory is valuated at plant level...therefore the "valuation area" is the store or the DC

jonk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically Inventory can be valuated at co. code level or each plant(store) level.

In Is-Retail each store/DC is considered as valuation area rather than at co. code level.

as for as valuation type is concerned, it's part of split valuation where we an maintain one article with multple values for example isame material is having in house manufacturing and external procurement we can maintain different values using split valuation concept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Carlosrv,

For the sales price, Pick the condition no from A073 table and feed it to KONP table .STD cost is stored in MBEW table.World wide standard cost condition number will be obtained from A902 table.

Thanks,

Vasanthan

Answers (0)