cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Notification Adobe Interactive Form - How to Start?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I´m kind of new to the Adobe interactive form creating process.

We have a requirement of turning the SAP Plant Maintenance notifications into a more friendly, adobe interactive form.

My question is, how do I start to develop this?

It is basically placing the PM Notification in an adobe form, so the users will open these notifications using adobe forms.

The same fields are being used and they have everything on SAP Netweaver Portal.

Any advice on how to begin? Maybe some links to documentation would be great...

Thanks so much and best regards,

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fernando,

Following section should be good to start off, in case you face any particular issue do post back with more details.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe

Also try searching on SDN and you will lot of threads with various links.

Chintan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really helped me alot because it was a form that called web services that were published in ECC, fully interactive offline form.

We built two RFCs and two Webservices...1 to bring the list values for the fields and another to Create/Modify and Read the Notification.It helped me get started but we had to do a lot of research and testing on our part.

Thanks and Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to suggest to take steps like this:

1. Start with the Printing-Report (not the interface of the adobe form)... usually you can make a copy of the includes(get_data) of standard printing report...

2. Try to customize(spro) the new form with new the printing programm..

3. Does the call work to you see the adobe form ... an so on...

4. Now you r on half way ... decide to use standard include for getting data.. or use some bapi in the interface of your form to get all data that you need.

thats it ... (for a not interactive form)