cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net proxy problem

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to follow an example of creating a .Net applicatin using C#. The application is using a custom web service for the function BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST. It seems I am missing some configuration because in the example these lines are shown with 'Service' text:

// Create a proxy for the web service

BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.Z_GET_FLIGHT_LIST_VIService myProxy = new

BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.Z_GET_FLIGHT_LIST_VIService();

However, when I try to type the same code, the 'Service' property is not available. So mine code looks like this and gets compile errors:

// Create a proxy for the web service

BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.Z_GET_FLIGHT_LIST_VI myProxy = new

BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.Z_GET_FLIGHT_LIST_VI();

Any ideas why the 'Service' property is missing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.Z_GET_FLIGHT_LIST_VIService" is a proxy class for which you must create object to call this service.

The code mention in example seesm right to me and it is like this only, please see if you created imported services correctly and if you feel everything is fine then your code should work.

Regards,

Gourav

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gourav,

Thanks for the reply. I used the web service wizard in SE37 (function module) to create the service. So if something didn't get created, like the proxy you mentioned, then I have no idea. I just followed the wizard.

The sample code I am using comes from this weblog on SDN:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/interoperability/dotnet/_web%20services%20and%20a2a%20interoperability%20center/sample%20application%3a%20sso%20with%20a%20.net-based%20web%20service%20client%20using%20sap%20logon%20tickets.pdf]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right now we have SSO working by following this SDN Blog:

[Single Sign On to BSP pages from Duet's Action Pane|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417600)ID0799850250DB00639722798731478328End?blog=/pub/wlg/11039]

We are still testing right now, but it seems to work well with internet services, WebDynpro 4 ABAP, and BSP. Basically, if you have an SAP weblink to a transaction/application AND your NT user is the same as your SAP user, then it seems to work well.