cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-File: Message are in Waiting state in Integration Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to execute File-File integration scenario and the message is in Waiting state in Integration Engine.

I am getting the following error in sxmb_moni:

<b><SAP:Code area="MAPPING">JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Server repository could not create function template for 'SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME</SAP:P1></b>

I am getting the following error in the Visual Admin Trace:

<b>com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Server repository could not create function template for 'SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3' caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: User SAPJSF has no RFC authorization for function group SYST .</b>

Can any one tell me how to provide RFC authorization to SAPJSF user.

Thanks in advance,

Nagarjuna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to SM59--> TCP IP Connections and test the connection for AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER and AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and SAPSLDAPI.

Regards,

bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhavesh,

All the three TCP/IP connection are showing Connection Error : Error opening an RFC connection.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

that is the reason for your problem

The user entered for LOGON in that does not have the requisite privileges.

Would sugget you contact your basis team and ask them to make the connection going. Then, this problem will be resolved.

To add more, SLDAPI and the rest are used for the connection between your ABAP and JAVA Stack. As, your mapping gets executed in the JAVA stack, during the execution, as this connection failed, so did your process.

Get this onnection up and reunning and it willsolve this issue.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your user SAPJSF does not have the right authorization.

Please can you check these links

Also, for the TCP/IP error please can you see if your program ID are created on J2EE stack also.

Please check the configuration guide for the same.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhavesh & Vijaya,

Thanks for your replys, but cunnently I am not able to get any thing from the XI system. (Integration Home page, exchange profile,Visual Admin ...etc)

I am getting <b>Dispatcher running but no server connected.</b>

I am trying to slove this issue.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Looks like the J2ee stach of your XI server is down. Restart your Xi server and this issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I already did it and same problem :-(.

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your J2ee server is down. Restart your j2ee server and it must work

Regards,

Smitha.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

what I meant was if you restart your Server, the DISPATCHER NOT RUNNING message will stop occuring

For the rest, you will have to get the RFC connnection for SLDAPI and others get going.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I restarted the J2EE server, but no use.

I am still getting the problem "Dispatcher running but no server connected". (http://localhost:50100/rep/start/index.jsp)

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

First of all, check the case of the login name and password..They are case sensitive..

Also, go through this thread..

Hope this helps you!

cheers,

Prashanth