cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery problem in UD of subcontracted material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

A subcontracted material is to be sent back to the customer. When i am entering the required quantity in the return delivery field, while doing the UD and saving it I am getting the following error:

" Of the required quantity of material X, Y KG remain(s) open".

X is the scrapped material and is different from the material which is to be sent back to the vendor. However the material X has the required quantity in the desired batch.

How to post the return delivery while doing the UD?

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Retun delivery in subcontracting means you are doing 122 of the header material & in background 544 of the chield materials..

The error is due to X material not sufficiently boosted in vendor's pocket(541 Qty difficiate) or you do not have any Material X to send back.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

The required quantity of X was lying at the vendor's end. I did a 542 and raised the stock at my premise and tried again to do the return delivery. Still the same error msg was comin stating that X has Y quantity open.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is due to in subcontracting PO a BOM has been used for sending material for processing.

for X item there may be n number of child items / parts. In your case you are trying to return delivery and the subsequent stock may be consumed hence system wont allow u to do return delivery.

Pl check and confirm.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when u try enter the qty field in UD - you are getting message?

are u try to post more than the order qty?

give example like 100pc

regards

sami