Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Role Attribute config in ERM in SAP GRC AC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a doubt.

We are configuring the Role Attributes of the ERM in SAP GRC AC 5.3.

Where can I get the Business Process & sub-process of a SAP ECC 5.0, in witch Tcode?

An in the part of u201CProject/Releaseu201D where can I get this element from SAP ECC 5.0?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

So what you are telling me, is that, the BP & SP and Functional Areas have to give me this information the functional people. Is that right?

And about the Proyect/Relase, this element the in the Role Bulk upload, does it check it with the R/3 (SAP ECC 5.0)?

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

As I said before, none of this is being retrieved from or checked against SAP system. You have to enter all the values the way you want. They help you in documenting and associating roles. You will have to figure out BP, SBP etc with the help of business and IT folks.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

You won't be able to get BP, SBP and Project/Release information from any Tcode. Whenever security admin creates a role, they assign the role to a Business process, functional area etc. This information comes from Business.

Project/Release field is used to identify the project name for which this role is being created/maintained.

These are role attributes which help in role documenation so business needs to decide about the association.

Regards,

Alpesh