Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust

ganesh_borase2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I want to configure the RFC between the solman and IDES server. so i have done the following things

1. Create a user sapuser in solman and Ides server with the Authorizations, SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE,SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_ADMIN,ZSAP_S_RFCACL,ZSAP_SOL_SERVTRANS_CREATE

2. Create the RFC named SOLTRUSTED in IDes with detail as

Target Host :- solman

I.P :- 192.168.1.4

System No :- 00

Trusted System : No

After that i have test the connection its working, Same as Remote Logon, . Logon screen asking for user name and password is also working fine.

3. execute the T.cdoe SMT1 create a Trusted System SOL with details as

Trusted System SOL

Technical settings

RFC Destination SOLTRUSTED

Authentication type 3

message server solman

Trusting system

Trusting system RIS

Application server ides_RIS_08

here when select Entry-->authorization check -->trusting system here 2 times logon screen appear for solman logging and generate the Error " Error when opening an RFC connection

I have also set the authorization for the object S_RFCACL with required field value as *

Also i have check the TRUSTING_SYSTEM@SOL Rfc, then the connection test successfully done but at Remote Logon No, generate error as - authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust

So please guide/suggest me that any missing or additional steps missing for configure the trusted and trusting system

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

Please make sure that you have confiugred the truested and trusting systems in the correct way.

Go through the following

When we create a Trusted RFC connection, this Trusting and Trusted concept plays most important role. The source system will the Trusted system and the destination will be the Trusting system.

For example, from PRD to DEV you are creating a Trusted RFC connection, which doesn't require a usre name and password, the PRD will become Trusted system and DEV will become Trusting system.

Try performing the following steps to recreate the Trusted RFC connection between the system.

On the Trusting System

1.Create the Trusted RFC connection in sm59

a. RFC destination = <trustedSID>TRUSTED

b. Connection Type = 3

c. Description = SID Trusted System

d. Click save

e. Target host= <hostname of trusted system)

f. Enter System #

g. Click save

2. Create the Trusted System

a. smt1

b. Click create

c. Enter the name of the rfc connection created in step 1

d. Enter the client, userid, and password information

On the Trusted system

1. create)Create an RFC connection (sm59

2. RFC Destination = <trustingSID>CLNT<trustingclient#> ex. CKDCLNT500

3. Connection type = 3

4. Description = <trustingSID> Client <trustingclient#>

5. Save

6. Enter Target Host and System Number information

7. Click Logon Security Tab

8. Trusted system= yes

9. Enter language and client information

10. Check the current user option

11. Save

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish

ganesh_borase2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your suggestion, i have two system Solman and IDES, I want to connect solman and Ides

1. i have create the RFC in IDES

RFC name SOLTRUSTED

Connection type 3

Target Host SOLMAN

System No 00

ON clicking Connection Testing - successfully

On clicking Remote Loging, Logon screen is display, on entering Client, Username, and password successfully logon to the solution manager.

IP address 192.168.1.4

As per suggetion of second step, I have been trying to create the trusted system, i enter the name SOLTRUSTED,at the logon screen enter the client 901, user name and password

Now on the Trusted System means on Solution Manager

create the RFC named RISCLNT999

Connection type = 3 and descrption

enter the target host - ides

system number - 08

trusted system = yes

client -999

check the current user option

and SAVE

All the setting i have done, but from the IDes server when i use the command Smt1 and select Entry-->Authorization check -->Trusting system, it display logon to solman screen 2 times display the error message "Error when opening an RFC connection"

Entry-->Authorization check -->Current server, it display logon to solman screen display the error message "No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=0)"

I have metion in previous message that i was maintain all the necessary authorization.

so please suggest me how to solve the authorization problem?

Thanks

Ganesh

ganesh_borase2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your suggestion, i have two system Solman and IDES, I want to connect solman and Ides

1. i have create the RFC in IDES

RFC name SOLTRUSTED

Connection type 3

Target Host SOLMAN

System No 00

ON clicking Connection Testing - successfully

On clicking Remote Loging, Logon screen is display, on entering Client, Username, and password successfully logon to the solution manager.

IP address 192.168.1.4

As per suggetion of second step, I have been trying to create the trusted system, i enter the name SOLTRUSTED,at the logon screen enter the client 901, user name and password

Now on the Trusted System means on Solution Manager

create the RFC named RISCLNT999

Connection type = 3 and descrption

enter the target host - ides

system number - 08

trusted system = yes

client -999

check the current user option

and SAVE

All the setting i have done, but from the IDes server when i use the command Smt1 and select Entry-->Authorization check -->Trusting system, it display logon to solman screen 2 times display the error message "Error when opening an RFC connection"

Entry-->Authorization check -->Current server, it display logon to solman screen display the error message "No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=0)"

I have metion in previous message that i was maintain all the necessary authorization.

so please suggest me how to solve the authorization problem?

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Trusted system error = (Trusted RC=0) means it has some issues with logon Data itself.(user ID, Clinet, system entries etc..)

This link may give some insight into it: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/8b/0010519daef443ab06d38d7ade26f4/content.htm

If you are maintaining client as 999- why should it ask logging into 901 client(typo??). if it really does.Maybe your GUI is set to login to default client 901. Change the Client and try. Also, is the userid and pwd same in both the systems?.

Thanks,

Jagan

ganesh_borase2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for reply.

I have been testing the RFC TRUSTING_SYSTEM@SOL, gives the error

Error when opening an RFC connection

ERROR: timeout while pending for route completion

DETAIL: NiErrSet

RETURN CODE: -12

So please suggest me, where is wrong / missing, and How to solve

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to me as a network issue.

Are you able to ping the servers, eachother, from OS level?. Try pinging using hostname.

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Could you please review the following SAP Note:

SAP Note 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems

As you are getting ERROR: timeout while pending for route completion, could you let us know whether the other RFC connections like SAPOSS are working properly?

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Also, please check network link and firewall between both the systems.

Regards,

Satish