cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert user when Limit Order reaches percentage of value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We require an e-mail to be sent to the requestor, of a Limit Order, notifying them that 75% of the total Purchase Order Value has now been invoiced and that they should review the Purchase Order and make any necessary amendments.

Can anyone give me an idea of how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

The DOC_CHECK_BADI is an SRM/EBP BADI

I don't think R/3 has BADI's only BAPI's although they sound similar they are different.

Our ABAP put this in for me.

"Just a word of caution about using the doc_check_badi and sending emails.

In the course of processing a document, doc_check_badi can be called several times, not just when the save or check buttons are pressed.

Hence a user could receive several emails during the course of processing a confirmation. "

I am a functional person, you would need to talk to your ABAP developer for the technical aspects of the BADI.

Hope this helps

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Acorn,

We haven't done this but if I were starting a development like this we would probably start by looking at the DOC_CHECK_BADI to see if I could trigger an email message to the originator during Confirmation entry.

Sounds like an interesting development especially for Limit Orders please post your solution when you find one?

Regards

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

I apologise for my ignorance, but can the BADi DOC_CHECK_BADI be used from within MIRO in R3, or is this an EBP BADi?

Thanks again for your help,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I´ve seen it, you can implement this but only for Purchase Contracts:

object type Purchasing contract (BUS2000113) and alert category SRM_CONTRACT

Are you able to use Purchasing Contract instead?

Regards,

Ricardo Lóra - Brazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your help, but no this requirement can only be for Limit Orders only.

I would still be very grateful if anyone out ther can help with this one.

John