cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alternative calculation type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question about alternative calculation type. I have a condition type with one assigned alternative calculation type. When I drill down to get the detailed code of this alter.cal. type at the detail screen of this condition type in the pricing procedure, the ABAP codes exist. However, this alter. cal. type is not maintained in the trans. VOFM formulas-->condition base value.

As this condition type does not work properly: the right value does not appear in its detail screen. Could this be the reason? Or in another word, can alternative cal. type only work properly when it is maintained in the VOFM trans., even if it exists in the system with status "active"?

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I have checked the pricing part: the alternative cal. type exists here. Does it mean that the alter. cal. type is then ok?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the code written in that routine and whether that meets your requirements?

You can take help from your ABAPer as well, to debug the same.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

ja, codes in the alter. cal. type is okay. The condition type I have here has the calculation type: Formula. So should we check the formula instead of requirements pricing? Sorry, I did not give you the complete information about the condition type.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check VOFM>requirements>pricing.