cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User is not getting mail in order to Approve the Purch. Order in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

User had created a P.O which is approved by one user , second user had rejected the P.order , now the final Approver is displaying in workflow in P.order , but this final approver is not getting mail notificationin her inbox that she has to approve this P.order . Can ne one help that why she is not getting mail for approval ?

Thanx n Regards ,

sap11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx to you,

sap11

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your second approver rejected PO, so why third, fourth..., approvers should receive approval workflow mail ?

Due to rejection, workflow is over till new modifications are done on PO.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Laurent , can u tell me from which country u are ? and if second approver had rejected the P.O then the P.O shud be in the inbox of P.O creator , am i Correct ?

Rgds ,

sap11

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

>

> thanx Laurent , can u tell me from which country u are ? (...)

See my business card

>

> (...)

and if second approver had rejected the P.O then the P.O shud be in the inbox of P.O creator , am i Correct ?

> (...)

No. PO can be seen by its creator in "Process Purchase Orders" transaction.

In his inbox, he can only have PO status notification if he is defined as recipient of notifications for PO rejection:

SAP Implementation Guide -> Supplier Relationship Management -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> SAP Business Workflow -> Define Recipient of Notifications

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply , i hd gone thru thr menu path n found in Column for Usr role , heer are four different options , they are 1) reviever , 2) approver 3) Initiator of workflow 4) purchaser , can u pl tel me that what is the meaning of initiator of workflow .

thanx n rgds ,

sap11

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Initiator of the workflow is equivalent in creator of the PO.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx laurent ,

Rgds ,

sap11