cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Statefull HTTP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

With what value for parameter REWRITE_URL should we call the FM SET_SESSION_STATEFUL_VIA_URL in Interface IF_HTTP_SERVER for making a HTTP connection statefull.

Regards,

Vinay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you give us more info on what you are doing and what you want to achieve. a little bit more detail on the bigger picture of what you are trying to do would help us to help you better.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am trying to achieve statefull HTTP state. The Senario which i want is as follows.

1. There are multiple clients which will be accessing an ICF service in the Server at the same point of time.

Now each client will make a connection to the server and does multiple requests and respones. Now in stateless HTTP each for each request and response mechanism an object of the Request Handler class will be created. I want to make the connection statefull so for one connection only one instance of the Handler class is created and instances should be unique for each connection.

Regards,

Vinay.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i assume you want to do this in the handler class of the ICF service IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST method.

there you can simply call the following statement to make the connection stateful.

server->stateful = server->co_enabled .

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)